Monday, October 15, 2012

We Missed a Learning Log

I learned about T Rex's and plant eating animal foot prints.

Mom gave us each clip boards, and she told us to draw a map.  There is a n East Mountain and a West Mountain and the East Mountain is way bigger then the West Mountain (geography of Salt Lake Valley).

When we were learning about Life a Fred there was a crazy duck that lies allot, he has a really big beak and he is larger then Fred.

Cave Paintings, they said that the not very detailed ones were older then the really detailed ones.  Because the evolutionists thought the humans brain evolved more like a human and less like a monkey, but that's not really true.  Its really true that the detailed ones were older then the simple ones.

Mama wanted me to type in everything I learned in hop ki do in my notebook so I typed in round house kick, knomeo, roll offense position, roll defense position, and just normal old roll, and three other things I cant remember.

On Brain Pop I learned about fish, the titanic, horses, dogs, the french revolution, and Inuits, native Americans, Pocahontas.

No comments:

Post a Comment