Friday, October 26, 2012

Learning Log 7


We painted wood.  I spray painted.  I sewed my cloak.  I got to make a bow and arrow for my costume for halloween. We had a costume party.  And my friend Sage, she was witch.  And her big sister was zombie.   Alex one of my friends was Spider Man.  And Thomas is another homeschooler guy, and he was a barbarian monk.  We had a nature walk and we took the dogs and it was really cold.  When we were looking at the duck pond Luna (our dog) was trying to get away when Hugs was siting on the railing of the dock.  And she was looking down into the water looking at the carp.  And then Luna pulled her off the railing and then she fell and let go. And then Luna ran away.  And then Luna got stuck and then we got her out and if she didnt get stuck  then we would have never seen her again.

Life skills - Sewing a cape,  Sewing lace, Spray Painting, Painting, Using duct tape
Social - Halloween party
Science - Physics lesson one: Motion Galileo, Experiments with falling objects, Experiments with swinging pendulums, Nature walk
History - Movie on Mt Nemrud
P.E.- Hopkido

No comments:

Post a Comment