Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Intro for My Tech High



Hi my name is Curious I am 7 and I like ninjas because ninjas are fun especially when you have a toy dragon that comes with them.  And I also like crawfish, but not as food, as a pet, because we catch crawfish all the time.  And this one time we were making a little village in our back yard called friend ville, and we caught a baby crawfish and we called him speedy because he was really fast.  And I like Incredable Hulk, and I like Captain America, and I also like Thor.  Oh, and I am LDS.  And I like bananas.  And I have three sisters and one brother.  And I like making comic books.  And there is this one comic book that I am writing that is about Super Swet and he is dressed in yellow and purple.  And his side kick is called Super Guy.  And I got stung by a yellow jacket, it really hurt.  And my favorite website is Armor Games.  My second favorite is coolmathgames.com.  And I like pillow pets because I have this one pillow pet that is called fuzzy wuzzy and he is kind of cute, he is my bear.  Here is a picture of me acting  Enjolras in Les Mis.

Here is Curious's old intro.

Curious George

My name is Curious George. But I like to play allot and win the race. And I like to play Ring Around The Rosies. And what do I like to play next? I know I like to play KidZui. I am tree years old, but I like to play allot. I have fun, just real quick. so.... I win the race allot, and I won the race just now, all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment